Advantages of SOLAR tank
Solar tanks and exchangers by METALBET are ones of the most popular devices in the Polish market. Solar tank with a single spiral coil is characterized by:
- maximal life span and durable anti-corrosion protection – the tank is coated by equal, thick layer of enameling, resistant to splintering and rust, and a magnesium anode which minimizes risk of corrosion,
- great thermal insulation and mechanical durability – applied polyurethane or polyethylene foam, reinforces external layer of the tank but most of all, it efficiently protects water inside the tank from quick cooling, and additional layer from artificial leather assures protection from decreasing temperature and good appearance of the tank,
- full safety – the tank is equipped with a thermometer and a temperature sensor,
- high aesthetics of finishing,
- low price,
- 3 year guarantee.
Solar tanks METALBET are adjusted to store water heated up by central heating systems, heat pumps, electric heaters and solar collectors. It means that a solar tank enables:
- to save money – to heat water up one does not need an electric energy or energy from a furnace, just sunlight. The sun does not have to be strong, even few clouds do not cause any troubles. The tank is designed in such a way to catch the light during a day, in a way sufficient to heat the water up.
- flexibility of solutions – under Polish weather conditions, having a solar tank one does not have to worry that insufficient amount of solar radiation will cause insufficient amount of water for all of household members. If we need large quantity of hot water heated during a moment, it is just enough to connect the tank to the current or hot water boiler.
Where it works well?
Solar tank with a single coil works greatly in all buildings equipped with a central heating system, or in case they are not- with a solar system:
- single family houses,
- utility buildings,
- office buildings,
- educational objects, e.g. in kindergartens, school etc.
How does the tank work? Methods of water heating
Solar tank with a single spiral coil of great heating area enables to heat water up quickly and cheaply.
The SOLAR tank has three possibilities to heat the water up:
- by means of a solar installation – it is a perfect solution in the field of hot utility water heating in periods when the central heating system is switched off (e.g. central heating boiler), during the spring and the summer or by means of connection with the central heating boiler,
- by means of an electric heater (additional option) – the heater is useful solution when sunlight is poor and insufficient, and moreover, there is no need for room heating and hence, furnace / hot water boiler are not used. Electric energy consumption is small and water is heated up quickly.
Types of tanks
Capacity, how to adjust?
We offer vessels of 100 l to 500 l volume, acc. to the table hereunder. Taking needs of our clients into account we can also offer heaters of other capacities – in order to get more information please, do not hesitate to contact us.
Selection of volume of a device, simplified to the large extent, can be based on number of persons in a household:
- 3-4 persons: 100 – 140 L,
- 5 persons: 200 – 250 L,
- 6-7 persons: 300 L and more.
|Working pressure (Mpa)||0,6||0,6||0,6||0,6||0,6||0,6||0,6||0,6||0,6|
|Area of coils (m²)||0,66||0,85||0,95||1,4/1,4||1,4/1,4||1,6/1,6||1,8/1,8||1,95/1,95||2,1/2,1|
|Heating power of coils
|Efficiency of coils (I/h)||340||400||480||680/680||680/680||780/780||885/885||945/945||1024/1024|
|Need for heating water from central heating coiler (m³/h)||2,5||2,5||2,6||2,7||2,85||3||3,2||3,45||3,6|
|Moc wymiennika kolektora
|Mass of empty tank (kg)||32||35||39||70/90||86/106||100/125||110/130||125/145||154/165|
Wszystki wymiary podawane są bez izolacji (Izolacja 50-100mm)
Ze względu na ciągłą prace w celu udoskonalenia naszych produktów, zastrzegamy
sobie prawo do zmiany danych technicznych.