Advantages of the hot water storage vessels without a coil METALBET
Water heaters METALBET are ones of the most popular devices in the Polish market.
Hot water storage vessel without a coil is characterized by:
- maximal life span and durable anti-corrosion protection – the heater is coated by equal, thick layer of enameling, resistant to splintering and rust, and a magnesium anode, which additionally protects the enameling and minimizes risk of corrosion,
- great thermal insulation and mechanical durability – applied polyurethane or polyethylene foam, reinforces external layer of the heater but most of all, it efficiently protects water inside the tank from quick cooling,
- high aesthetics,
- versions with insulation or without it available,
- low price,
- 3 year guarantee.
Where it works well?
Hot water storage tank without a coil perfectly works in all buildings equipped without a central heating system or a solar system:
- single family houses,
- utility buildings,
How does it work? Methods of water heating
Hot water tank without a coil has two abilities to heat the water:
- by means of an electric heater – electric energy consumption is small and water is heated up quickly,
- after connection with a tank equipped with so called u-shaped heating element.
This type heater has no outlets which would enable connecting it with a hot water boiler.
Type of the heater
Metal sheet, enameled, with a magnesium anode.
Capacity, how to adjust?
We offer vessels of 80 l to 140 l volume, acc. to the table hereunder. Taking needs of our clients into account we can also offer heaters of other capacities – in order to get more information please, do not hesitate to contact us.
Selection of volume of a heater, simplified to the large extent, can be based on number of persons in a household:
- 1-2 persons: 80-100 L,
- 3-4 persons: 100 – 120 L,
- 5 persons: 120 – 140 L,
- 6-7 persons: 140 L and more.
|Rated pressure Mpa||0.6||0.6||0.6||0.6|
|Rated temperature ºC||10-80||10-80||10-80||10-80|
|Sprawność cieplna przy zasilaniu
energią elektryczną %
|Diameter (without an insulation) mm||400||400||400||400|
|Length (without an insulation) mm||700||800||900||1000|
|A (coil placement) cm||25|