Advantages of the hot utility water exchanger with a single coil
Water heaters METALBET are ones of the most popular such devices in the Polish market.
Hot water exchanger with a single coil is characterized by:
- maximal life span and durable anti-corrosion protection – the heater is coated by equal, thick layer of enameling, resistant to splintering and rust, and a magnesium anode, which additionally protects the enameling and minimizes risk of corrosion,
- great thermal insulation and mechanical durability – applied polyurethane or polyethylene foam, reinforces external layer of the heater but most of all, it protects water inside the tank from quick cooling efficiently,
- definitely the simplest assembly and service,
- possibility to connect a few water intake points, e.g. kitchen utilities infrastructure (additional option),
- possibility of smooth temperature regulation,
- quick water heating,
- high aesthetics,
- versions with insulation or without it available,
- low price,
- 3 year guarantee.
Where it works well?
Hot water exchanger with a single coil perfectly works in all buildings equipped with central heating system (e.g. hot water boilers):
- single family houses,
- utility buildings,
- office buildings,
- educational objects, e.g. in kindergartens, school etc.
How does it work? Methods of water heating
Hot water exchanger with a single coil has two abilities to heat the water:
- by means of inbuilt coil, which has connections for inlet and outlet of hot water from hot water boiler,
- by means of an electric heater (additional option) – the heater is a perfect solution in the summer time when there is no need for room heating and hence, furnace / hot water boiler are not used. Electric energy consumption is small and water is heated up quickly.
Single coil vs. double coil – which one to choose?
Hot utility water exchanger with a double coil is a definitely more advantageous choice when hot water is consumed frequently and intended for many persons, e.g. in a school, restaurant or a house lived by a few or several people.
Main advantage of double coil is that due to it, larger quantity of water is heated up quickly, which is very useful e.g. in the evening, when all residents want to have a shower.
Final choice between a heater with a single coil or with double coil in some cases can be very subjective and it depends on may factors.
If you are not sure which of our heaters is better for you let us advise you.
Type of the heater
Metal sheet, enameled, with a magnesium anode.
Capacity, how to adjust?
We offer vessels of 80 l to 140 l volume, acc. to the table hereunder. Taking needs of our clients into account we can also offer heaters of other capacities – in order to get more information please, do not hesitate to contact us.
Selection of volume of a heater, simplified to the large extent, can be based on number of persons in a household:
- 1-2 persons: 80-100 L,
- 3-4 persons: 100 – 120 L,
- 5 persons: 120 – 140 L,
- 6-7 persons: 140 L and more.
|Rated pressure Mpa||0,6||0,6||0,6||0,6|
|Rated temperature ºC||10-80||10-80||10-80||10-80|
|Energy consumption time kWh/24h||4,5||6,0||7,0||8,0|
|Thermal energy consumption for water heater up to 80ºC kWh||4,3||5,0||6,0||7,6|
|Heat efficiency when powered by electric energy %||94||86||86||86|
|Area of the coil m²||0,22||0,26||0,30||0,34|
|Diameter (without an insulation) mm||400||400||400||400|
|Length (without an insulation) mm||700||800||900||1000|
|A (coil placement) cm||24|